Prep 4 mins
Cook 6 mins
Serve with rice and mixed vegetables. From Fox 13 Utah website
- 1 (6 -8 ounce) ruby trout fillets
- 1 tablespoon cilantro pesto sauce
- 2 cups mixed vegetables (green beans, carrots, etc.)
- 1 tablespoon herb butter
- 1⁄2 cup tejas rice
- 1 tablespoon avocado relish
- Rub cilantro pesto on flesh of trout then place on grill or sautéed pan skin side down.
- Turn over and grill/sauté for approximately 3 minutes creating grill marks.
- Remove skin using tongs.
- Place mix veggies into vegetable water and heat up for one minute.
- Add herb butter to a 10 inch skillet and place on high heat.
- Add drained mix veggies to skillet and sauté till tender.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Place trout on a platter and top with avocado relish.