Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Ready, Set, Cook! Special Edition Contest Entry: I am not a vegan or vegetarian, but I love this dish. It can be done any time of the day and is very filling. Super high protein and very healthy! This has been adapted from the original one I posted, but anything can be added for more goodness. If you do not have the tofu mix use Fantastic World Foods Vegetarian Nature's Burger 1/4 cup.
- 226.79 g package extra firm tofu, cubed (nasoya)
- 42.52 g tofu scrambler
- 177.44 ml Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion
- 2 link Morningstar Farms vegetarian breakfast links (or other vegan sausage brand)
- 29.58 ml chunky salsa
- 1.23 ml pepper
- 0.59 ml cumin
- 118.29 ml red bell pepper, diced
- 118.29 ml fresh spinach, chopped
- 59.14 ml green onion, chopped
- butter-flavored cooking spray
- Chop peppers, spinach and green onions.
- Cook Simply Potatoes in a large frying pan with non-stick butter spray under medium/low heat.
- Add pepper and cumin.
- Put tofu in bowl and mush with fork till everything is in crumbles You want it to resembled a scrambled look so maybe 1/2 or more of each cube size.
- Add in Tofu Scramble seasoning and continue cutting and mixing.
- Add mixture to frying pan with potatoes. Raise heat to med/high.
- Microwave sausage links as instructed on box and cut/mince into little tiny pieces and put into frying pan.
- Add salsa and cook until you start seeing a golden brown. About 5-10 minutes.