Recipe by JNSAIYA
Sautéed Chicken with a home-style mashed potato onion,garlic and lemon butter taste.
- 1 whole onion
- 1 garlic clove (chopped very fine)
- 4 teaspoons salt
- 4 teaspoons pepper
- 1 cup margarine
- 2 cups instant potato flakes
- 1 lemon
- 4 chicken breasts
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Sauté sliced onions, garlic, and 2 teaspoons of salt, 2 teaspoons pepper with ½ cup of margarine/butter.
- Take your chicken squeeze ½ of your lemon over it. Dip chicken in the instant mashed potato flakes.
- Once the onions have browned add chicken.
- Sauté chicken until golden.
- Once your chicken is golden (or cooked to liking) place chickens in an oven safe dish with sautéed onions, garlic and ½ a cup of margarine. Squeeze lemon juice over dish and 2 teaspoons salt, 2 teaspoons pepper, sprinkle left over potato flakes over chicken.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes for an extra crisp taste.