Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is one of the easiest, tastiest dips I've made. It's great with vegetables or chips and pretzels! Its best to chill for a few hours to let the flavors marry, but you can serve it right away as well!
- 8 ounces light sour cream
- 8 ounces Greek yogurt
- 1 (1 ounce) package Hidden Valley Original Ranch Dips Mix
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon season salt
- 2 tablespoons chives, chopped fine
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Mix all ingredients together and chill in refrigerator for 2-3 hours or overnight.