Prep 20 mins
Cook 50 mins
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. This is a casserole for the whole family. It is great as a side dish. I have been making this for years. My family always asks for me to make this recipe. They also love it the next day. I am so happy when Simply Potatoes started selling these potatoes they are much better then the ones I was using.
- 1 (30 ounce) package Simply Potatoes® Shredded Hash Browns
- 2 cups monterey jack cheese
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can Campbell's cheddar cheese soup
- 1 1⁄2 cups french's French fried onion rings
- Mix the first five ingredients all of the above ingredients together except of the onion rings.
- Put in a 9x13 casserole pan. Cook at 425 degrees for 45 minutes. Add the onion rings on top of casserole and cook another 5 minutes.