Prep 2 hrs
Cook 26 mins
Very yummy, but you need a bread machine for the dough.
- 1 cup water, plus
- 2 tablespoons water
- 3 cups flour (any kind)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil or 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons yeast (any kind)
- tomato paste
- Put all ingredients for dough into bread machine and set to dough cycle.
- Once cycle is done, take out baking stone, and lightly dust with flour.
- IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A BAKING STONE: then use a cookie sheet sprayed with PAM.
- Take out dough from bread machine and set on baking stone (or cookie sheet).
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Roll out to circle or whatever shape you desire.
- Pnce in shape, open tomato paste, and spread on.
- Add cheese.
- Add on desired toppings (black olives are very delicious).
- Bake for 26 minutes.
- Take out of oven and cut.
- Let cool.