1/1 Photo of Yummy Pineapple Cake
This is the most requested cake in our house. It is super easy and super delicious. I love to serve it to guests because I always get great reviews.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups flour
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 eggs
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple with juice
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts (walnuts or pecans)
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2In large mixing bowl, combine flour, white sugar, baking soda, eggs, and crushed pineapple.
- 3Mix well.
- 4Pour mixture into an ungreased 9X13 pan.
- 5Sprinkle brown sugar and chopped nuts over cake batter.
- 6Bake for 30 minutes.
- 7Ten minutes before cake is done, start making the frosting.
- 8Combine all frosting ingredients in a medium size sauce pan and bring to a boil.
- 9Reduce heat slightly and let boil for 5 minutes.
- 10Pour frosting on cake as soon as it comes out of the oven.
- 11Serve cake cool or warm.
- 12Top with whipped cream if desired.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Yummy Pineapple Cake
Serving Size: 1 (95 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 272.2
- Calories from Fat 90
- Total Fat 10.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 39.6 mg
- Sodium 166.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 32.1 g
- Protein 3.3 g