Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
This macaroni and cheese recipe is so yummy. It has a nice smooth texture and the mustard added really gives it a nice taste that is not your traditional recipe but it soon will be. I got this recipe over twenty years ago from my home economics teacher. It was one of our labs and I have kept it ever since so it is very worthy to share
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Add oil and first amount of oil to water and boil macaroni.
- Melt margarine in sauce pan.
- Add flour and salt.
- Add milk and cheese and mustard and heat until cheese is melted and sauce has thickened.
- Mix macaroni and cheese sauce and put in a small greased casserole dish.
- You may wish to add bread crumbs or dill on top.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes.