Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
I received this recipe from a friend, who said she adapted it from a recipe she found on the label of Eagle Brand. It is kind of sweet, but very good! (I'm not sure about the cooking time, it wasn't given to me. But if I remember correctly, it bakes for about 45 minutes or until firm.)
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- 4 egg yolks
- 2 (14 ounce) cans Eagle Brand Condensed Milk
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice
- yellow food coloring, optional
- Cool Whip Topping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat egg yolks; stir in milk, lemon juice and food coloring.
- Pour into pie shell.
- Bake until firm.
- Chill thoroughly.
- Top with Cool Whip and keep refrigerated.