Prep 5 mins
Cook 18 mins
These scrummy muffins have a moist cakey/muffiny texture and a delicious graham cracker flavor. With Just about 80 calories per muffin, who wouldnt love em?
- 2 1⁄2 cups low fat graham cracker crumbs (18 full sheets, crushed into a fine crumb)
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 cup skim milk
- 2⁄3 cup berries (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine crumbs, Baking powder and milk until well blened but not over mixed.
- spoon heaping tablespoons into 12 lightly sprayed muffin cups.
- Bake 18-20 minutes or until a tothpick inserted comes out clean.