The most Yummy...Chewy...Soft...Chocolate Chip Cookies ever! A friend recently brought a plate of these cookies over for my family. They are soooo good, they have a chewy cookie dough taste. My kids wouldn't leave me alone until I called and asked for her recipe. The secret to this recipe is the flour MUST be sifted. Hope you enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Sift together flour, baking soda and salt; set aside.
- 3Cream together Crisco, brown sugar and white sugar until well blended.
- 4Add vanilla and eggs, beat until light and creamy.
- 5Add the flour mixture until just blended.
- 6With a wooden spoon mix in chocolate chips and M&Ms.
- 7Drop dough about 3 inches apart.
- 8Bake cookies for 9 minutes.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Yummy..."fail Proof" Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1581 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 311.7
- Calories from Fat 142
- Total Fat 15.8 g
- Saturated Fat 7.1 g
- Cholesterol 23.0 mg
- Sodium 164.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 26.7 g
- Protein 2.8 g