Prep 10 mins
Cook 9 mins
The most Yummy...Chewy...Soft...Chocolate Chip Cookies ever! A friend recently brought a plate of these cookies over for my family. They are soooo good, they have a chewy cookie dough taste. My kids wouldn't leave me alone until I called and asked for her recipe. The secret to this recipe is the flour MUST be sifted. Hope you enjoy!
- 3 cups all-purpose flour (Sifted)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄3 cups Butter Flavor Crisco
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 tablespoons vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup M&M'
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Sift together flour, baking soda and salt; set aside.
- Cream together Crisco, brown sugar and white sugar until well blended.
- Add vanilla and eggs, beat until light and creamy.
- Add the flour mixture until just blended.
- With a wooden spoon mix in chocolate chips and M&Ms.
- Drop dough about 3 inches apart.
- Bake cookies for 9 minutes.