1 hr 10 mins
This is arecipe I came up with off of the top of my head one night while cooking for my grandparents. They loved it, I love it, and I will most definetely make this again. I served with spanish rice, but that is just me.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11. heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 22. mix mayonaise, Hidden Valley Ranch, sour cream, cream cheese, milk, spices in a 2 quart plastic bowl.
- 33. Pour mayonaise mixture on chicken. Cover thoroughly.
- 44. Bake at 350 degrees for around 1 hour and 20 minutes. turn chicken over at 60 minutes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Yummy, Easy Ranch Baked Chicken Breasts
Serving Size: 1 (183 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 416.6
- Calories from Fat 216
- Total Fat 24.0 g
- Saturated Fat 9.6 g
- Cholesterol 148.4 mg
- Sodium 2764.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 38.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
hidden valley ranch dressing mix