5 words: melt in your mouth good :)
Make and share this Yummy Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Beat shortening in mixer until fluffy.
- Add both sugars and beat for several minutes; until light and fluffy.
- Add vanilla, water, and egg. Beat until incorporated.
- In a seperate bowl, mix together the flour, salt, and baking soda.
- SLOWLY add the dry ingredients to the wet mixture and stir on low for several seconds.
- Add the chocolate chips.
- Using a scooper, place each ball of dough onto a cookiesheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes; or until you stick a toothpick in a cookie and it comes out clean.
I%u2019ve prepared these delicious cookies as described in the recipe, but I%u2019ve added decoration and a little Christmas flavor: tangerine grated zest. Thanks for sharing.
Prepared for %u201CLet's P-A-R-T-Y! ~2010%u201D cooking game.