1/1 Photo of Yummy Chili Casserole
This is an easy one-dish meal that is a little different than just making chili for dinner. I recommend sauteing the onions and celery in a little olive oil before adding the meat to the pan. I've posted the original recipe as I first found it. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In a large skillet over medium high heat, saute the beef and onion for 5 to 10 minutes, or until meat is browned and onion is tender; drain fat.
- 3Add the celery, chili, tomatoes, taco sauce and corn.
- 4Heat thoroughly, reduce heat to low and allow to simmer.
- 5Meanwhile, prepare the noodles according to package directions.
- 6When cooked, place them in a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- 7Pour the meat mixture over the noodles, stirring well.
- 8Top with the cheese.
- 9Bake at 350 degrees F for 25 minutes, or until cheese is completely melted and bubbly.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Yummy Chili Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (410 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 582.2
- Calories from Fat 228
- Total Fat 25.3 g
- Saturated Fat 9.9 g
- Cholesterol 126.1 mg
- Sodium 686.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.3 g
- Sugars 8.0 g
- Protein 34.9 g