Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I got this recipe from a co-worker and it just really hits the spot for me when I'm in the mood for broccoli. Oh and it's so easy to make too! You can't beat that!
- 1 quart water
- 1 (16 ounce) packagechopped broccoli
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cheddar cheese soup
- 1 (16 ounce) package Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes (or to taste)
- Combine water, onion and broccoli in large saucepan over medium heat. Bring to boil.
- Cook broccoli until tender.
- add remaining ingredients, stir until cheese is melted.