Recipe by Aussie mum 2_2
A friend of mine gave me this recipe, I don't know where she got it from, but they are so yummy. They can be eaten straight from the freezer.
Top Review by Stardustannie
YUM!! I omitted the brandy but otherwise made as directed, the pecans were a nice addition. As with making any kinda "balls" it's best to have moist hands when rolling to prevent anything sticking to your palms. These were enjoyed by the whole family and will be stored in the freezer to add to the kids lunchboxes for a treat.
- 1 (400 g) can condensed milk
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 250 g Marie biscuits, crushed
- 3 tablespoons brandy
- 1 cup dried apricot, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup pecan nuts, chopped (optional)
- coconut, for rolling balls in