Recipe by Loves2Teach
Though very easy, this is surprisingly good. I have paired it with a salad and breadsticks. Hopefully you enjoy it!
Top Review by Glynis Hartman
I was definitely impressed. Usually I feel the need to "tweak" most recipes. This one was fine, as is. I served it with a tossed salad and home-made garlic bread. Even my picky kids liked it. It does make a large amount. Enough for at least two meals for the four of us.
- 8 ounces spaghetti
- 1 1⁄4 cups onions, chopped
- 1 cup green pepper, chopped
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 5 1⁄2 cups chicken, diced, cooked
- 2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 4 cups colby or 4 cups mild cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- 10 ounces milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook the spaghetti according to package directions.
- Saute the onion and green pepper in the butter.
- Mix together all ingredients thoroughly in a large bowl.
- Place in freezer containers, label and freeze. When thawed, bake, uncovered at 350 for 30-40 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- I like to add a little additional shredded cheese in the last few minutes of baking.
- Place in containers and freeze