Prep 25 mins
Cook 2 hrs
My favourite summer treat I picked right out of the Young Times magazine. This is Aliya Allabaksh's recipe and I hope you enjoy it! Cooking time = chilling time.
- 1⁄2 liter vanilla ice cream
- 170 g cream
- 2 packets dream whip whipped dessert topping mix
- 2 tablespoons rose water
- 3 fresh mango, washed,peeled and cut into cubes
- 1 cup sago, soaked and well drained (sabudana)
- Put the ice cream, Dream whip, rose water and cream in a blender, a little at a time, and process well for 10 minutes.
- Take a deep dish and arrange the mango cubes in it at the base.
- Add sago to the ice cream mixture.
- Pour it over the mangoes.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm.
- Serve chilled.
- Dig in, enjoy!