Prep 30 mins
Cook 45 mins
Chili mac like casserole that is just yummy
Make and share this Yumizetti / Johnny Marzetti recipe from Food.com.
- 226.79 g elbow macaroni
- 680.38 g ground meat
- 59.14 ml chopped onion
- 297.66 g can cream of celery soup
- 297.66 g can cream of mushroom soup
- 170.09 g can tomato paste
- 6 slice Velveeta cheese
- brown meat and onions.
- cook noodles.
- in casserole, mix soups and tomato paste.
- add drained meat, onions and noodles and mix well.
- cover and bake a5 375 degrees for 30 minutes.
- arrange 6 slices of cheese on top and bake for an additional 15 minutes.
We eat this all the time. Really good on a college budget!