Prep 30 mins
Cook 45 mins
Chili mac like casserole that is just yummy
- 8 ounces elbow macaroni
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground meat
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 6 slices Velveeta cheese
- brown meat and onions.
- cook noodles.
- in casserole, mix soups and tomato paste.
- add drained meat, onions and noodles and mix well.
- cover and bake a5 375 degrees for 30 minutes.
- arrange 6 slices of cheese on top and bake for an additional 15 minutes.
We eat this all the time. Really good on a college budget!