Recipe by llcooljack
A mom brought this to a luncheon for our school and it was amazing! It has become a standard in our house.
- 14 ounces ready-made coleslaw mix
- 1 bunch green onion, chopped
- 2 (3 ounce) packages ramen noodles, discard seasoning
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 cup sliced almonds (optional)
- 1⁄3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 cup oil
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter in frying pan on stove top.
- Crumble the noodles and lightly toast in butter.
- Add in sliced almonds to butter to lightly brown.
- Remove from skillet and drain on paper towels, set aside and let cool.
- Combine the cole slaw mix and chopped green onions in large serving bowl.
- Mix together the balsamic vinegar, oil, sugar and pepper until well blended in a separate container.
- Right before serving, combine coleslaw and noodles, mix together.
- Pour balsamic dressing over cole slaw and stir until well mixed.