- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 2 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped nuts
- 1 1⁄2 cups flaked coconut
- 1 3⁄4 cups Nestle Toll House holiday shapes and morsels
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- Melt butter in 13x9x2 inch baking pan in oven; remove from oven. Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs over butter. Stir well; press onto bottom of pan. Sprinkle with nuts, coconut and Shapes & Morsels. Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over top.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool completely in pan on wire rack.