Recipe by SusieNYC
A restaurant in the East Village in NYC called 'Nature Boys' (sadly now closed) served huge and cool slabs of this in the early 90's. I became such a fan that I begged for the recipe and was amazed with how easy and delicious this is! A minute to prepare, a lifetime to impress others and then teach them how easy it is to make!
Top Review by JanetB-KY
I have been making this for years. They used to have the recipe on Cool Whip containers. It is sooo yummy. I don't freeze it though; just refrigerate it for a few hours. It's also good with some extra fruit folded in.
- 1 (9 inch) graham cracker pie crusts
- 3 (6 ounce) containers yogurt (All the same flavor. Dannon fruit-on-the-bottom works well)
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix yogurt and cool whip together very well in a large bowl, then place into center of graham shell.
- Smooth out the filling and 'decorate' with swirls.
- Freeze in freezer for 3 hours.
- Let thaw for 20 minutes to a half an hour.
- Slice into 6 to 8 sections and serve.