Recipe by hobabus
My mom used to this salad in hot summer days it was so refreshing and cool, the touch of mint makes all the difference. I take to all dishparties and always get asked for the recipe.
- 1 1⁄2 cups elbow macaroni
- 5 -6 cups yogurt
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon mint (fresh or dry)
- 1⁄2 tablespoon oregano (fresh or dry)
- one garlic clove, minced
- 3 tablespoons spoon olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- 1-boil pasta and drain.
- 2-mix yogurt with all the rest of ingrediets
- 3-add pasta (when cool).
- 4-serve immediatly.
- 5-(if u want to keep till nxt day ull find that the pasta absorbed all the yogurt and sort of dry i can add more yogurt or buttermilk).