Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 2 ounces grouper fillets
- 1⁄4 cup pineapple, cubed
- 3⁄8 cup cherries, pitted and sliced
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup plain yogurt, low fat
- 3⁄8 cup cantaloupe, cubed
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon dill, dry
- 1 teaspoon white wine
- salt and pepper
- Coat a baking dish with oil and place grouper in dish.
- Sprinkle with 1/2 tsp dill over the fish.
- Bake at 350 degrees in preheated oven for 10-15 minutes and then broil until done.
- In a sauce pan combine yogurt, white wine and remaining dill.
- Add a little water to cornstarch, mix and pour into yogurt mixture.
- Heat the resulting sauce and stir constantly.
- Do not allow to boil.
- Add pineapple, canteloupe and cherries to a bowl and mix to make fruit salad for dessert.
- Place grouper on a dinner plate and pour yogurt dill sauce over the fish.