Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 24 hrs
Cook 15 mins
This is delicious by itself or as a dip for fresh fruit or as a dessert topping. Drain the yogurt overnight for a very thick yogurt cheese or use Greek-style yogurt. Tastes best with real maple syrup.
- 1 cup yogurt cheese (thick) or 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- Gently combine both ingredients in a small bowl.
- Refrigerate for several hours.
- Serve plain with breakfast or on a bagel, as a dip with fruit or as a whipped cream substitute. Delicious on pancakes!
This was so good. I love yogurt cheese and the maple syrup was a great addition. Of course pure maple syrup would have been best, but was still very good with sugar free maple syrup. Thanks.
This was NICE! A lovely dip which is easy & healthy. We gobbled it all up in no time flat! Made for My 3 Chefs 6/08.