Very simple, and a healty, low-fat alternative to cream cheese (but not as thick).
My Private Note
- 1Set a medium strainer over a bowl.
- 2Line the strainer with 2 layers of paper towels or a paper coffee filter.
- 3Add the yogurt and cover with plastic wrap.
- 4Refrigerate at least 4 hours.
- 5Scrape the cheese into a bowl and refrigerate until ready to use.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Yogurt Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (46 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 28.9
- Calories from Fat 6
- Total Fat 0.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 2.7 mg
- Sodium 32.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 2.4 g