Lime and Chili Pita Chips
These should be a good low fat alternative to fatty chips and they would be good with Mediterranean dips and hummus.
- Ready In:
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Tear 2 pita breads into chip-size pieces and brush with oil.
- Sprinkle with lime zest and chilli flakes.
- Bake for 10 mins until crisp.
- Sprinkle with salt if you like.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
These were great! I had to cut down a wee bit (1/4 tsp.) on the chili flakes as we had some "babies" in the crowd. LOL I did as another reviewer suggested and mixed the zest and the chili flakes into the oil and then brushed the pitas with that. Made with recipe #424548. A perfect appy before dinner! Thanks for posting Sarah. Made for ZWT 6.Reply
see 11 more