Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I make these for my toddler on a pretty frequent basis - I try different combinations of flavored yogurt and fruit purees each time - like strawberry yogurt with blended banana and mango, banana flavored yogurt and apricot puree, etc.. i find it easier to use jars of baby food for this recipe if i'm in a hurry.
- 1 cup fruit flavored yogurt
- 1⁄3 cup pureed fruit (fruit) or 1⁄3 cup baby food (fruit)
- 1 tablespoon sugar (optional)
- Mix all the ingredients in a small bowl.
- pour into popsicle moulds.
- freeze at least 5-6 hours.
Very good! I used two 6-ounce cups strawberry yogurt, cut up strawberries and blueberries mixed with two tablespoons sugar ~ the mixture made five large popsicles! These were big hits with the grandchildren ~ Made for My3Chefs 2012.