1/1 Photo of Yoghurt Mousse With Strawberry Sauce
Inge 1505's Note:
Refreshingly light in taste, not too much calories. My version of a recipe from a German cooking magazine. :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 1/2 teaspoons gelatin
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 1/2 cups low-fat yogurt
- 3/4 cup whipping cream
- 3 1/2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1NOTE: Cooking time does not include chilling time after preparation, which takes several hours.
- 2Soak gelatin in water according to package direction.
- 3Mix lemon juice with yoghurt and 2 1/2 T sugar.
- 4Heat gelatin on low until liquid, remove from heat and add about 1/4 cup yoghurt mix, stir well.
- 5Add to rest of yoghurt, stirring constantly, until smooth. Taste for desired sweetness.
- 6Put in the fridge for about 20 minutes, until the gelatin has partly set (2 inch along the rim).
- 7Remove from the fridge and stir with a whisk until smooth.
- 8Whip cream with 1 T sugar until stiff. Put on yoghurt and fold in carefully with a rubber spatula.
- 9Put into individual serving dishes or one large bowl, cover and put in the fridge for several hours or overnight.
- 10Serve with strawberries blended with preserve and lemon juice in the mixer and passed through a sieve to remove the seeds.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Yoghurt Mousse With Strawberry Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (170 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 297.1
- Calories from Fat 163
- Total Fat 18.2 g
- Saturated Fat 11.2 g
- Cholesterol 66.6 mg
- Sodium 85.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 24.1 g
- Protein 7.6 g