Nice little salad style side dish I came up with, quantities will largely depend on the size of the capsicums / bell peppers used so play it by ear and just take quantities listed as a rough guide.It needs a little refrigeration time not included in the preparation time.
- Cut around tops of capsicums to remove the stem and scrape out the white parts with a spoon, discard both.
- Rub olive olive oil lightly over them and also lightly over the base of a baking tray.
- Place cut side down into a cold oven set for 180C / 350F and cook around 20-30 minutes towards the top of the oven until they are just starting to blister, but the shape is still intact.
- Refrigerate for at least 20 minutes.
- Place lettuce leaves around the inside of each piece of capsicum and then fill with equal portions of greek yoghurt.
- Top with paprika and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- They may be served straight away or returned to the fridge a few hours if made in advance.