1 hr 15 mins
Dienia B.'s Note:
From Romanian food for foreigners blog; a side dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Saute onion in olive oil; cook until light brown,10 minutes.
- 2Add paprika; stir; add salt and pepper; stir.
- 3Add tomato paste (Recipe says to add tomato paste at end but it won't cook enough for me.).
- 4Add beans; cook a minute; add water.
- 5Simmer until beans are soft crisp; he says 1 hour but that may be too long. You may need to add water but don't add too much as the water must all be evaporated at end.
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Yellow Romano Bean Stew Romanian
Serving Size: 1 (273 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 66.2
- Calories from Fat 32
- Total Fat 3.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 943.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 1.6 g