Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From Romanian food for foreigners blog; a side dish.
Make and share this Yellow Romano Bean Stew Romanian recipe from Food.com.
- Saute onion in olive oil; cook until light brown,10 minutes.
- Add paprika; stir; add salt and pepper; stir.
- Add tomato paste (Recipe says to add tomato paste at end but it won't cook enough for me.).
- Add beans; cook a minute; add water.
- Simmer until beans are soft crisp; he says 1 hour but that may be too long. You may need to add water but don't add too much as the water must all be evaporated at end.