Xochipilli's Smoky Huevos Rancheros
- Prepare salsa by heating oil in medium saucepan over medium heat. Add onion, bell pepper and jalapeno; cook 3 to 4 minutes or until tender. Add drained tomatoes, paprika, cumin, salt and black pepper; simmer uncovered 5 minutes. Set aside.
- Spray both sides of a tortilla with cooking spray; place in small 6 to 8-inch nonstick skillet over medium-low heat. Cook first side of tortilla 3 minutes.
- If using Eggbeaters, turn the tortilla over and carefully pour 3/4 cup Egg Beaters on top of tortilla. Make a line down center of Egg Beaters using 2 heaping tablespoons salsa. Cover pan; cook 8 minutes or until set.
- If using eggs, after turning tortilla, carefully add 2 eggs on top of tortilla. Make line of salsa between the eggs. Cover; cook 4 minutes or until desired doneness.
- Remove from skillet, place on plate and sprinkle with some cilantro. Repeat with remaining ingredients.