Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
From Weight Watchers website in 2009. Recently updated by WW to be reduced to 8 points per dog!
- 4 average fat-free beef and pork hot dogs
- 4 rolls reduced-calorie hot dog buns
- 15 ounces canned low-fat chili
- 1⁄4 cup red onion, minced
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 spray olive oil flavored cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Place hot dogs in buns; top each with about 1/4 cup of chili, 1 tablespoon of onion and 2 tablespoons of cheese. Lightly coat cheese with cooking spray.
- Wrap hot dogs in foil; cook until warmed through and cheese is melted, about 15 minutes. Serve hot.
I used Ball Park Fat Free Beef Franks, Nalleys 98% Fat Free Vegetarian Chili and Kraft Free cheese. Thanks for a chili dog recipe I can eat without feeling guilty!