1/2 Photos of Ww Mini Chocolate Chip Cookies Ww
These will satisfy your chocolate cravings but have been designed for the Weight Watchers Plan. Two cookies equals one point as stated on the Weight Watchers website for this recipe. http://www.weightwatchers.com/food/rcp/index.aspx?recipeId=50634 If you are concerned with the calculation of the points, please contact your WW leader.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375*.
- 2In medium bowl, cream butter, oil and brown sugar together.
- 3Add vanilla, salt and egg white.
- 4Mix thoroughly.
- 5Mix flour and baking soda and add to creamed mixture.
- 6Mix well.
- 7Add chocolate chips and stir to distribute evenly.
- 8Drop by rounded half teaspoons of dough on a nonstick baking sheet.
- 9Bake cookies for 4-6 minutes.
- 10Cool on a wire rack.
- 11Yields 2 cookies per serving.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ww Mini Chocolate Chip Cookies Ww
Serving Size: 1 (15 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 62.8
- Calories from Fat 29
- Total Fat 3.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 2.5 mg
- Sodium 38.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 1.0 g