Recipe by KCShell
These will satisfy your chocolate cravings but have been designed for the Weight Watchers Plan. Two cookies equals one point as stated on the Weight Watchers website for this recipe. http://www.weightwatchers.com/food/rcp/index.aspx?recipeId=50634 If you are concerned with the calculation of the points, please contact your WW leader.
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1⁄2 cup dark brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄8 teaspoon table salt
- 1 large egg white
- 3⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 ounces semisweet chocolate
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375*.
- In medium bowl, cream butter, oil and brown sugar together.
- Add vanilla, salt and egg white.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Mix flour and baking soda and add to creamed mixture.
- Mix well.
- Add chocolate chips and stir to distribute evenly.
- Drop by rounded half teaspoons of dough on a nonstick baking sheet.
- Bake cookies for 4-6 minutes.
- Cool on a wire rack.
- Yields 2 cookies per serving.