Recipe by auntchelle
A very easy to make hot dessert. Worth 4 Weight Watchers points. This should be quite moist with a small amount of sticky sauce in the bottom. You'll need 6x 1 cup ramekins. Jersey caramels are the soft, tan and white layered, unwrapped caramels. Australian measurements used.
- 1 1⁄4 cups self raising flour
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 10 jersey caramels, chopped
- 30 g reduced fat margarine, melted
- 3⁄4 cup skim milk
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup hot water
- 1⁄2 cup diet caramel sauce (icecream topping)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 180 deg Celsius. Coat 6x 1 cup ramekins with cooking spray. Set ramekins on a baking tray.
- Sift the flour and sugar into a medium mixing bowl. Stir in the caramels. Combine the margarine and milk then stir into the dry ingredients.
- Spoon equal portions into the prepared ramekins. Sprinkle each serve with brown sugar. Combine hot water and topping then gently pour over each pudding.
- Bake for about 20-25mins or until the puddings are cooked when tested with a skewer.
- Cool slightly before serving.