- 1 fresh pineapple, peeled, cored and cut into triangles
- 2 bananas, cut into half lengthways and then cut into half
- 1 1⁄2 ounces butter
- 2 teaspoons rum
- 1⁄4 cup creamed honey
- 1⁄8 teaspoon mixed spice
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt the butter with the honey.
- Add the rum and mixed spice.
- Place the pineapple and banana onto an oven tray.
- Brush with the honey mixture.
- Grill (broil), turning once, for about 3-4 minutes (until golden brown).
- Serve with ice cream or frozen yogurt.