Got this recipe off of the Weight Watchers site and it turned out so nice thought I'd post. It states "a twist on a favorite breakfast. Great plain but also super topped with mixed berries and a drizzle of lemon juice. On the points Plus is 5 points, I used splenda instead of sugar with good results.
- Mix flour, baking soda and salt together,.
- in another bowl mix egg yolks, sugar lemon zest and ricotta cheese and then mix with dry ingrediants.
- Whisk whites until stiff.
- Blend whites into batter until just blended.
- Spray skillet and heat, pour in batter by 1/4 Cup cook and serve hot.