Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
I took left-overs from fajitas and added a few goodies to get this core friendly chili.
- 1 (28 ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 green pepper
- 1 red pepper
- 1 yellow onion
- 0.5 (40 ounce) can light kidney beans
- 0.5 (29 ounce) can tomato sauce
- chili powder
- I had previously cooked the peppers, onions and chicken breast in the crockpot for a good long time so they were ready for fajitas, so all I had to do was warm it back up, add in the other ingredients, simmer, and serve.