Recipe by mariposa13
From Weight Watchers International Cookbook. This cookbook does not list the nutritional information so you will need to guesstimate it yourself!
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-1/2 inch pieces
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 4 medium tomatoes, peeled and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup diced celery
- 1⁄2 bay leaf
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon mixed herbs (thyme, basil, tarragon) or 1⁄2 tablespoon chopped fresh herb
- 2 teaspoons sherry wine
- 2 cups mushrooms, sliced
- 4 ounces cooked white pearl onions or 4 ounces canned drained white pearl onions
Directions See How It's Made
- In nonstick saucepan, brown chicken and garlic on all sides.
- Remove chicken.
- Add stock, tomatoes, celery, and bay leaf.
- Bring to a boil.
- Simmer 30 minutes.
- Add parsley, mixed herbs, sherry, salt and pepper; cook 5 minutes.
- Put sauce in blender and process.
- If sauce is too thick, add more stock.
- Stir in mushrooms and onions.
- Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Pour over chicken and serve hot.