Recipe by teresas
This has been marked in my WW cookbook called "Simply the Best" as great. Darla from Los Angeles sent this in. Very yummy indeed. Hope you enjoy.
Top Review by partysweets
this was very good but there was too much liquid in the bottom of the dish when it was done, which kind of made a mess on the plates etc. I think next time I might try adding cornstarch to help with that or maybe I'll add crushed pineapple and mash it at the end - that might be really good! I will be trying this recipe again, it was very tasty!
- 2 large yams or 2 large sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch slices
- 1⁄2 navel orange, cut into 4 slices
- 1 (8 ounce) can unsweetened pineapple tidbits (reserve juice)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg, grated
- 2 teaspoons reduced-calorie margarine