Ww 7 Points - Banana Stuffed French Toast
- Spread the cream cheese on all 4 slices of bread.
- Place the banana slices over 2 slices of the bread and top each with the remaining bread.
- Combine the milk, egg, and vanilla in a small shallow bowl; beat lightly with a fork.
- Melt the butter in a large nonstick skillet over med heat.
- Briefly dip the sandwiches, one at a time, into the egg mixture.
- Place both sandwiches in the skillet. Cook until golden brown, 3-4 min on each side.
- Place each piece on a plate; top each piece with 1 tbsp of the maple syrup and 3 tbsp of the sliced strawberries.
- 7 points per serving (1 piece stuffed french toast with toppings).