From WW Meals in Minutes Cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/8 medium avocado, pared and diced (about 1 ounce)
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice, divided
- 4 cups shredded pared jicama
- 1/2 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 2 tablespoons minced red onions
- 1 tablespoon reduced-calorie mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon reduced-calorie mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon seeded and minced jalapeno pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 8 lettuce leaves
- 1In small bowl, combine avocado and 1 tbsp lime juice, set aside.
- 2In large mixing bowl, combine remaining ingredients except lettuce and toss to thouroughly combine; add avocado mixture and stir to combine.
- 3To serve, line salad bowl with lettuce leaves and top with jicama mixture.
- 44 Points per serving (serves 2).
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ww 4 Points - Jicama Salad
Serving Size: 1 (468 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 214.5
- Calories from Fat 58
- Total Fat 6.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 7.1 mg
- Sodium 742.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 15.1 g
- Sugars 11.0 g
- Protein 6.9 g