Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
From WW Meals in Minutes Cookbook.
Make and share this Ww 4 Points - Jicama Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄8 medium avocado, pared and diced (about 1 ounce)
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice, divided
- 4 cups shredded pared jicama
- 1⁄2 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 2 tablespoons minced red onions
- 1 tablespoon reduced-calorie mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon reduced-calorie mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon seeded and minced jalapeno pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 8 lettuce leaves
- In small bowl, combine avocado and 1 tbsp lime juice, set aside.
- In large mixing bowl, combine remaining ingredients except lettuce and toss to thouroughly combine; add avocado mixture and stir to combine.
- To serve, line salad bowl with lettuce leaves and top with jicama mixture.
- 4 Points per serving (serves 2).