Prep 8 mins
Cook 5 mins
From WW Online
- 32 baked corn tortilla chips
- 1 cup canned fat-free refried beans
- 1⁄2 cup shredded reduced-fat monterey jack cheese
- 1⁄4 cup salsa
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Layer tortilla chips on an ovenproof platter or baking sheet.
- Spread beans evenly over chips and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake until beans are hot and cheese is melted, about 5 minutes.
- Top with salsa.
- 3 points yields about 8 chips per serving.
- Flavor Booster: Garnish each serving with a thin slice of seeded jalapeno chile, or habanero chile, for a blast of heat.
I made this dish for a snack and appreciate the low points and calories. I did use Tostitoes Baked Scoops instead of the tortilla chips, but otherwise followed the recipe. I will make this again, but will use fat-free cheddar instead of the monterey jack.
Pretty good but with LainieBug's suggestion I used fat-free cheddar it was great!