1/2 Photos of Ww 3 Points - Asian Sesame Noodles
From Weight Watcher - Simply Delicious Unlike the fatty noodles you find in restaurants, our high-fiber noodles are served in a light, nutty sauce. This dish is delicious hot, at room temperature, or chilled. Try it with a crisp green salad for a more substantial meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups fat-free low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon smooth peanut butter
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 scallion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon or 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 teaspoons dark sesame oil
- 8 ounces whole wheat spaghetti or 8 ounces linguine
- thin buckwheat noodle
- 1 small carrot, finely shredded
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- 1Combine the chicken broth, soy sauce, peanut butter and garlic in a small saucepan; bring to a boil.
- 2Reduce heat and simmer 15 minutes.
- 3Remove the sauce from the heat and stir in the scallion, lemon juice and sesame oil.
- 4Meanwhile, cook the spaghetti according to package directions.
- 5Drain; rinse under warm running water and drain again.
- 6Combine the spaghetti, the sauce, carrot and sesame seeds in a large bowl.
- 7Toss gently to mix.
- 8Serve warm or cover and refrigerate for up to 2 days.
- 9Bring to room temperature 30 minutes before serving.
- 103 Points for 2/3 cup.
- 11Sesame Seeds:.
- 12To toast sesame seeds, place them in a small dry skillet over medium-low heat. Cook, stirring constantly, until lightly browned and fragrant, 2-3 minutes. Watch them carefully when toasting; seeds can burn quickly.
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ww 3 Points - Asian Sesame Noodles
Serving Size: 1 (141 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 195.1
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 223.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 8.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: