Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
YOU CAN HAVE 2 OF THESE FOR 3 POINTS!!! WHAT A GREAT SNACK!!
Make and share this Ww 3 Point Oatmeal Cookies Weight Watchers recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Using a wooden spoon, in medium mixing bowl combine oats, sugar and baking soda; stir in butter and egg substitute.
- Drop mixture by teaspoonfuls onto 2 nonstick cookie sheets, leaving about 1-inch between each mound and forming 12 equal cookies per sheet.
- Bake until edges of cookies are lightly browned, 8-10 minutes.
- Remove cookie sheets from oven; let stand 2 minutes. Transfer cookies to wire rack to cool (cookies will become firmer as they cool).
- 2 per serving = 3 points.
Sorry, but this turned out to be very runny, I had to add more rolled oats to even get it to form. I doubled the recipe, the consistency didn't seem to bad until I added the cup of melted butter. Was there suppose to be flour in this recipe? I thought maybe that was the problem.