Recipe by myslys
YOU CAN HAVE 2 OF THESE FOR 3 POINTS!!! WHAT A GREAT SNACK!!
Top Review by Rinder
Sorry, but this turned out to be very runny, I had to add more rolled oats to even get it to form. I doubled the recipe, the consistency didn't seem to bad until I added the cup of melted butter. Was there suppose to be flour in this recipe? I thought maybe that was the problem.
- 3⁄4 cup rolled oats
- 1⁄2 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 cup whipped butter, melted
- 1⁄4 cup fat free egg substitute
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Using a wooden spoon, in medium mixing bowl combine oats, sugar and baking soda; stir in butter and egg substitute.
- Drop mixture by teaspoonfuls onto 2 nonstick cookie sheets, leaving about 1-inch between each mound and forming 12 equal cookies per sheet.
- Bake until edges of cookies are lightly browned, 8-10 minutes.
- Remove cookie sheets from oven; let stand 2 minutes. Transfer cookies to wire rack to cool (cookies will become firmer as they cool).
- 2 per serving = 3 points.