Recipe by mariposa13
Top Review by Jessica K
very good and moist. made for my almost 1 yr old, who is starting to eat finger foods. I wanted something that didn't have a lot of sugar. i subbed brown sugar for the sugar sub, as i was making it for my baby. i also added a container of his banana baby yogurt to it. he loves it and it's not too overwhelming for his senses, actually since i made it for him i cut back on the spices. thanks!
- 295.73 ml all-purpose flour
- 177.44 ml whole grain wheat flour
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 2.46 ml baking powder
- 2.46 ml table salt
- 2 large bananas
- 236.59 ml pumpkin
- 118.29 ml unsweetened applesauce
- 59.14 ml vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- 9.85 ml vanilla extract
- 9.85 ml pumpkin pie spice
- 113.39 g splenda artificial sweetener
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325*F (160*C).
- In a bowl combine the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
- In a bowl whisk together the pumpkin puree, banana, oil, sugar, eggs and vanilla.
- Add the flour mixture and stir the batter until it is just combined.
- Transfer to a greased 9 x 5 x 3-inch loaf pan and bake in the middle of the oven for 1 hour, or until a wooden pick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Let the bread cool in the pan for 10 minutes on rack before removing.
- Cool completely on rack.
- Store tightly wrapped.