Ww 2 Points - Japanese Grilled Eggplant (Aubergine)
- Preheat outdoor grill, stove-top grill pan or broiler.
- Coat eggplant with cooking spray. (Note: If you can’t find any Japanese eggplants, buy regular eggplants that are small in size.).
- Grill or broil eggplant turning as needed until lightly charred and tender, about 7 to 9 minutes.
- Whisk soy sauce, lemon juice, vinegar, ginger and garlic in a small bowl until blended.
- Drizzle over grilled eggplant and sprinkle with scallions.
- 2 points per serving - Yields about 3/4 cup per serving.