Balsamic Marinated Grilled Eggplant (Aubergine)
- Ready In:
- 24hrs 10mins
- 1 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup parsley
- 1⁄4 cup chives, chopped-together with parsley
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup light olive oil
- 1 large eggplant, skinned and sliced into 1/4 inch lengthwise slices
- Combine the first 6 ingredients and pour over the eggplant.
- Marinate overnight (or at least four (4) hours).
- Cook on a pre-heated grill over medium heat for about 5 minutes each side.
- The eggplant will get dark brown and lightly crisp on the outside, and soft in the center.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!