Wrayvynne's Spaghetti Pie
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Brown ground beef with onions and garlic. Drain, and mix in spaghetti sauce and diced tomatoes. Set aside.
- Mix cottage cheese, 1 cup parmesan cheese, 1 beaten egg, garlic powder and parsley in a bowl. Set aside for later.
- In a baking large baking dish, mix together 1/4 parmesan, 1 beaten egg, and pasta. Press the pasta down into the bottom of the pan.
- Spread the cheese mixture on top of the pasta, then add the spaghetti sauce layer. Top with shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.